They weren't joking when they repeatedly told us that the biggest challenge facing business school students is time management.
Four weeks into the semester, I finally figured out how to operate under this system. So bring it on! Here's my progression timeline:
Week One: 100% studying
Week Two: 90% studying, 10% club meetings
Week Three: 90% studying, 10% club meetings, 30% running for office positions in WWIB
Week Four: 90% studying, 10% club meetings, 30% work as an officer (I hold two positions!), 20% social events
Recruiting season is coming up next week. How am I going to fit it in? I don't know yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
9.30.2006
Previous Posts
- My first leadership role at Wharton!
- Sure, I complain about being stressed. And sure, ...
- B-School reality check
- Flashback
- Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall 2006!
- What's business school without the parties? Back i...
- Business school takes multi-tasking to a whole new...
- Some observations
- The first day of school
- This world is getting smaller by the second

1 Comments:
i think your priorities are off =D
we were supposed to have done 165 pgs of reading for the first day of one class.
Post a Comment
<< Home