Flashback
I was listening to my iPod on my way to campus today when the song "Breathe" came on. This song is significant for a few reasons. It's not so much that I can relate to the lyrics, it's just that this song brings back the memories of my struggles to write the perfect essays for my b-school applications exactly a year ago. It reminds me of the frustration I felt when I encountered writer's block, of the stress I felt when deadlines snuck up on me from no where, and the joy I experienced when those essays started shaping up.So why else do I need to dedicate an entire post to the song? The movie that this song was featured in, A Lot Like Love, gave me back the hope that I desperately needed back. I am where I wanted to be a year ago, and I have the song to thank for that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home