My car got keyed
I wonder if people actually derive pleasure out of vandalizing other people's cars. My poor car seems to be going through a streak of bad luck. First it was the break in and a few days ago I found a 10 inch scratch across the back panel on the right side of my car. I guess the bastard who did this really wanted me to be reminded of it everytime I get gas because he/she made sure that the scratch spans across my gas door.I can't imagine it being done by someone I know.. it's just not my style to piss people off.

1 Comments:
Where do you think your car got keyed? I got keyed at the Metreon parking lot. I think you've seen it, the 8 ft long scratch down the driver's side, including through the door handles and gas door! I don't think i pissed anyone off either. I always wonder what I would have done if I caught the guy doing it? Try to beat him up? Citizen's arrest and a police report? Try to key his car too?
Too bad a good keying shows up so much more prominently on our darker colored car. Good thing is, as your car gets dirty and dusty, it's less noticeable than when it's clean.
Post a Comment
<< Home