8.28.2005

Shopping therapy

After sending Aaron off to LA this afternoon, I did what girls do to reverse their sadness --- shop at the mall.

A girl can always find something at the cosmetics department; my extended lip gloss collection now includes a tube of Clinique lip gloss in camisole.

A pair of ultra low rise jeans at Gap for $19.99? Sure! Get me a pair of those! Argh.... I can no longer fit my usual size.. but still haven't escalated to the next size up. No luck on jeans... better start hitting the gym again.

Two hours after that last goodbye, I am now home, getting ready to work on my apps. In the midst of everyone leaving, I'm also working on my own exit strategy.

Shit happens, but life goes on....

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 08:52:00 PM, Blogger dirtybruin said...

Spend! You won't be able to when your exit strategy comes around =)

In an attempt to save money, I had the $1.99 Swedish meatball kids' meal at IKEA instead of the $5 adult plate.

 
At 8/29/2005 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Mr Penguin said...

I seem to have taken that advice too well. This month's cc bill has hit record high for the year!

Aww holee, don't starve yourself like that! I miss the days when you snacked every midnight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home