People say that it's not the destination, but the journey, that counts. Perhaps it's true, but the journey sure is painful. I've never really been one to relate to song lyrics, until I heard the song "Gotta get up from here" by Ellie Lawson. It sure hits very close to home.
"There’s a million reasons why I’m feeling down today
Still I wonder if I’ll ever feel the same again
Seen a million situations should put me in my place
Guaranteed there’s a million more yet to come up in my face"
This is what life is all about, you get through one hurdle after another, and take what you can get out of it. Each challenge, however difficult it may be, is priceless because you may never experience the emotions that come along with it ever again.
*********************************************************
One thing I miss about lj is the mood picker. I'll create my own version of it.
Current music: none
Current mood: hopeful

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home